Saturday, May 22, 2010

Jeny's "Get Skinny Challenge" - Day 6

I took a while to write these posts as it has been a really hectic weekend. I’ve completed the first cycle of the challenge so right now I am repeating it the second time. We will have to repeat it 3 times before June 1st.

Day 6 – 22 MAY 2010
CHEAT DAY


Pretty much, this is the day I look forward to and I don’t have to explain why. I wasn’t craving for anything in particular but I had a wedding to attend to so that would mean I can eat anything I want on the buffet spread!

I won’t go into details what I had, you know it aint healthy.

MY WORKOUT OF CHOICE
18 Minutes Sweat & Muscles Workout

60 seconds Prisoner squats Knee up


30 seconds standard pushups (not from knees)


60 seconds Jump Rope Skips


30 seconds burpees with pushup and jump


60 seconds Side lunge touch down (staying low) 


30 seconds mountain climbers


60 seconds Leg Lifts


30 seconds Side jump squats

Repeat 3 times.

I did it better this time although I still see stars at the end of it.

For detailed description of the exercises, click here.

See you tomorrow for the FAST DAY.



Earn your first dollar online here.
Jeny's Closet Opening Soon!

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates
Web Analytics