Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Jeny's "Get Skinny by June" Challenge - Day 3


The hunger is starting to get to me, I am already thinking about the foods I want for CHEAT DAY. I am so looking forward to real foods tomorrow.

Day 2 - 19 May 2010
SHAKES DAY


Although its almost similar to a FAST DAY, you are not nearly as hungry. Well almost. You can have any kind of shakes at any flavour or combination you fancy for 6 times today.

This is what I made of my shakes today,

Morning - 1 1/2 scoops of Vegetable Based Protein powder + Berry Yoghurt Drink
Mid Morning - 1 1/2 scoops of Vegetable Based Protein powder + Berry Yoghurt Drink
Afternoon - 1 1/2 scoops of Vegetable Based Protein powder + Berry Yoghurt Drink
Mid Afternoon- 1 1/2 scoops of Vegetable Based Protein powder + Mango Yoghurt Drink
Evening - 1 1/2 scoops of Vegetable Based Protein powder + Mango Yoghurt Drink
Mid Evening - 1 1/2 scoops of Vegetable Based Protein powder + Mango Yoghurt Drink

Ok so I didnt really plan on the various combination of the shakes. I tend to go for the easiest and I am a fairly simple person. Anyway, its only one day of shakes how sick can you get of it? Like I said, there's real foods tomorrow.

I aint recommending you a certain kind of protein powder or whatsoever. Just get any that you like to drink, mix and match with any beverages of choice blend it into a smoothie, that's entirely up to you. Be creative. If you must know, I drank the ones from S Formula.

MY WORKOUT OF CHOICE...


4 minutes Chest Flyes Tabata Style - 20secs of intense repetitions, 10secs rest (Repeat 8 times). For effective timing, I used my personal favourite Gymboss Interval Timer.



15 MINUTES TORTURE


1. Jump Lunges – 10 reps

2. One Arm Push Ups – 2 reps on each arm

3. Half Burpees – 10 reps

4. One Arm Push Ups – 2 reps on each arm

This is one round. Complete as many rounds as possible within 15 minutes.

Total workout time, 19 minutes.

For detailed description of exercises, click here.

See you tomorrow, for MODERATE CARBOHYDRATE DAY.



Earn your first dollar online here.
Jeny's Closet Opening Soon!

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates
Web Analytics