Thursday, May 20, 2010

Jeny's "Get Skinny by June" Challenge - Day 4

So yea! I got to eat some good old carbs today. And it seems that bit of love handles around the sides of my pants are gone and I'm definitely feeling a flatter stomach.

We are a quarter across the challenge, are you still with me?

Day 4 - 20 May 2010
MORDERATE CARBS DAY


This a more moderate diet day with a higher carbohydrate intake. The purpose of this day is to give your body a break from the low calories, allowing it to “recover” while still losing fat. Again, psychologically you wont feel deprived of real foods. Foods that you are normally accustomed to.

This is what I ate today,

Rosti with Chicken Sausage
My protein shake
Curry Noodles

You would probably think by now, my diet is not exactly the most healthiest in comparison to other kind of diets or program out there. Allow me to explain, my program is not carved in stone or signed in blood. Simply, its just a way to balance things up. In moderation. Overall, I have consumed lesser calories by simply enjoying food one day and depriving myself of another. This is a layman challenge made by the layman for the layman.

I'M NOT REALLY UP FOR A WORKOUT

See? I am only human and I do have my lazy moments though I do manage to squeeze a 4 MINUTE TABATA SPRRINT WORKOUT. with my Gymboss Interval Timer.



TIP OF THE WEEK - WHEN YOU ARE LAZY, DO A TABATA

Lose weight with just 4 minutes a day? Too good to be true?

Again do not let the time fool you. It could possibly be your longest 4 minute workout. It doesn't have to be sprints, it works for all kinds of exercises (and I mean any) swimming, weights, boxing, cycling etc etc etc. Read all about Tabata workouts here.

See you tomorrow, PROTEIN ONLY DAY.



Earn your first dollar online here.
Jeny's Closet Opening Soon!

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates
Web Analytics