Saturday, May 22, 2010

Jeny's "Get Skinny by June" Challenge - Day 5

This post was a day late and I'm sorry. Yesterday was an exceptionally long day and by the time it was over I was too tired to even think.

Nevertheless, here's what I did for Day 5.

DAY 5 - 21 MAY 2010
PROTEIN ONLY DAY


The Protein-only Day wraps up the 5 day cycle. It is the day prior to the next Cheat Day, and serves the purpose of depleting muscle and calorie stores to make “room” for the influx of calories and carbohydrates that will take place on the follow day—the Cheat Day. That's tomorrow y'all.

My 'protein meals only' today,

Teppanyanki lunch, I had a variety of proteins for these:
Calamari
Sirloin steak
Grilled Prawns
Scallops
Mixed Vegetables

My workouts for today,

I was still sore from the various workouts I did. As I've mentioned before, though the workouts are short and look relatively harmless on paper, it was still intensive and prove to be extremely challenging.

4 minute sprints TABATA style
4 minute skipping TABATA style

TABATA
style in summary is takinga any forms of exercise, doing it intensively for 20 secs, rest 10 secs and repeat it for 8 consecutive times. Use the Gymboss Interval Timer for effective time keeping.





Earn your first dollar online here.
Jeny's Closet Opening Soon!



See you tomorrow, THE CHEAT DAY!!

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates
Web Analytics