Monday, May 17, 2010

Jeny's "Get Skinny by June" Challenge - Day 1

Confesssion. I need to lose the pounds and I need to lose it quick. I aint a celebrity trying to get in shape for a movie but I do need to fit into that sexy jeans and dress (well, this dress) and this huge major date that will last (*grin) couple of days (or nights!) and man…there's gonna be a lot of skin.

So I have 14 days, from today. To get skinny. It’s a rather tall order. TALL order. And I am freaking scared.

But hey, this is Jeny’s Closet. Haven’t you heard on the dirty little secret on ‘How to get Skinny in 14 days’? I am not a trainer nor a nutritionist and the methods I’m sharing may be a little unorthodox. Combination of plain sense plus celebrity and experts diet tips gathered over the years. I say, do whatever works. You are basically doing the best of everything y’all.

(Fineprint : Not to the point of detriment!)

And NO, we won’t be spending hours at the gym. Promise. You don't even need a gym. I hate long workouts too and its easier to get off your butt when I tell you that your work out is going to be over in 15 minutes.

So come with me on this journey,

Day 1 – 17 May 2010
CHEAT DAY


You won’t have guessed that I will be starting a program with a CHEAT day, would you? I am sentimental about food. I love to eat so the idea that for 14 days, you can’t reach for that last piece of cake is just torturous to me. Cheat days are just psychological, I am allowing myself the satisfaction to have anything I want whenever I want for a day. A day only.

But before that,

Eat the foods you crave without feeling guilty
• Don't get technical and start your Cheat Day at 12 a.m.
• Don't set the alarm for a very early time; start when you normally wake up
• Don't stuff yourself; eat until you're satisfied, not to the point of discomfort
• Don't skip meals holding out for a single feast; eat throughout the day
• Don't consume alcohol; one beer is fine, but alcohol consumption works against what we are trying to accomplish with the Cheat Day

So go ahead knocked yourself out for today.

THE CATCH

Double your workout in interval trainings. Even if its spread out throughout the day.

This is how I fare for today.

Meals :

McDonald’ Breakfast of Sausage McMuffin with Eggs and Hasbrowns.
Chocolate Pudding
Instant Noodles

I don't think I do justice for the cheat day but these are the only foods I was craving for.

Workout : 18 Minutes Sweat & Muscles Workout

60 seconds Prisoner squats Knee up


30 seconds standard pushups (not from knees)


60 seconds Jump Rope Skips


30 seconds burpees with pushup and jump


60 seconds Side lunge touch down (staying low) 


30 seconds mountain climbers


60 seconds Leg Lifts


30 seconds Side jump squats

Repeat 3 times. It takes 18 minutes to complete.

Do not take this workout as a joke. I was panting and sweating buckets after the first set. I barely complete the last set. When I finished, I think the workout just killed me.

For detailed descriptions of the workouts click here.

See you tomorrow, the FAST DAY.



Earn your first dollar online here.
Jeny's Closet Opening Soon!

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates
Web Analytics