Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Jeny's "Get Skinny by June" Challenge - Day 10

I am already fitting in an old hipster unforgiving jeans of mine which is great.


If you must know, most of the workouts featured in this challenge uses no equipments at all. The only equipment I used for the entire of this challenge is the Gymboss Interval Timer which I used for time keeping.


DAY 10 - 26 MAY 2010
PROTEIN ONLY DAY


I aint making this challenge into a science project so I wouldnt debate between Protein vs Carbs. I do know that the less carbs take the more weight I lost. You can argue if its just coincidental or psychological but the fact is I lost more weight by just eating protein. It probably aint healthy but to only stick to proteins but since I already have enough carbs yesterday, I should think my diet is quite well balance overall.

WORKOUT OF CHOICE - KISS MY TIGHT ASS

For today’s workout you will need an exercise mat and a timer. Set your timer for 24 rounds and 2 intervals of 5 seconds and 40 seconds. The 5 second interval is obviously your rest period, but lets face it – it will give you only enough time to move on to the next exercise. Your goal is to complete as many reps as you can during each 40 second interval. This entire workout is exactly 18 minutes long. It is a short, but brutally intensive home bodyweight workout. You will be doing 3 rounds of the following exercises in this exact order:

1. Dynamic Squat

2. Sumo Push Up

3. One Leg Bridge (left leg)

4. One Leg Bridge (right leg)

5. One Leg Burpee (left leg)

6. One Leg Burpee (right leg)

7. Prisoner Get Up

8. Tricep Leg Lift

This is brutal. Proceed with caution. I can barely talk after I finished.

For detailed description of the exercises, please click here.

See you tomorrow, CHEAT DAY!



Earn your first dollar online here.
Jeny's Closet Opening Soon!

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates
Web Analytics