Wednesday, May 30, 2012

4HR Body Tim Ferris Slow Carb Diet - Plateau & Off the Bandwagon

Media_httpwwwdashecom_ljhfb

Today is Day 14. That is 2 weeks into the challenge and I am not doing as well as I should in terms of weight loss or fat loss. I have progressed yes, in terms of food choices and awareness but I cannot claim to be one of those people who can boast a 30 pounds in 30 days kind of weight loss.

The last couple of days was tough in terms of diet, I was on a cheat day on Saturday and I was ready for no carbs again on Sunday, however I had a couple of lunch and dinner invitations and that really screws me over. I cannot resist some of the potatoes (and the pasta, and the pizza...) it was tooooo tempting, I just caved. I cannot just have a bite, it lead to two bites and then it was a slice of pizza..and then pasta. I remember telling myself 'That's enough, or 'gosh what you are doing, no carbs!' and then went into this spiral fall of guilt. I felt like a total failure. Again.

And even though I had no carbs on Mon and Tues, I still feel like a failure. I was doing so well and why do I have to mess it up again? What is wrong with me, why can I not be as discipline as I should.

I think I need to think of something to "punish" myself. An embrassing 'before' picture would probably give me a kick in the butt.

 

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates
Web Analytics