Thursday, May 31, 2012

4HR Body Tim Ferris Slow Carb Diet - You Dust Yourself Off and Try Again

Media_httpaerialdance_xjqlk

Yesterday was the pits. Today I decided to redeem myself with my pole exercises.

A shout out to Duke for the pep talk. Thank you!

And instead of just going through the motion, I challenge myself to complete a full 10 reps per set. I only did 1 set of each exercises so I can pace myself to finish the entire pole strength routine. It was not easy. Especially after a day's work, I was tired but I wanted to compensate myself after a break down yesterday. Just so I can feel good about myself and that I accomplish something.

Wednesday's workouts - Pole Strength Routine

Pole Squat - 10 reps 2 sets

Pole Plies - 10 reps 2 sets

Pole Lunges - 10 reps 1 set

Pole Leg Lifts - 10 reps 1 set

Pole Single Leg Squats - 10 reps 1 set

Pole Hold - 6 reps 1 set for each arm (I only managed to do 1 when I started so yea!)

Pole Row - 10 reps 1 set

Pole Triceps Push - 10 reps 1 set

Pole Shoulder Push - 10 reps 1 set (This was a vertical push up with the pole to assist you, I used a chair variation but I surprised myself when I can actually do a full 10. Another yea!)

Leg Hook Side Crunch - 10 reps 1 set

Knee Tuck - 3 reps 1 set for each arm (By the time I reach this exercise, I was tired and sore and my arms was shaking, so this was the toughest for me to complete today. This is kind of like the vertical leg lifts)

A slap on the wrist for yesterday. A pat on the back for today.

 

 

 

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates
Web Analytics