Sunday, May 20, 2012

4HR Body Tim Ferris Slow Carb Diet - Day 3

Day 3 was a slight improvement. I managed to have 2 softboiled eggs for breakfast. I love eggs so this was a nice treat. Before I slept the night before, I was already imagining eggs for breakfast which motivates me to wake up earlier in the morning. Food has such a powerful impact on me I suppose.

Img_18401

 

Lunch was another piece of roasted chicken. I realize I haven't been craving for carbs that much, occasionally I do wish for a bite of potato chips or fries but I thought I would save that for cheat day. For dinner, I had a mix grill of beef and seafood. I really appreciate that my family was supportive enough to have a simple grill dinner without carbs though we do have corn and we use a lot of butter. We also have a large serving of greens with my favourite japanese wafu dressing. Because dinner was so good, carbs was the last thing on my mind.

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates
Web Analytics