Sunday, May 20, 2012

4HR Body Tim Ferris Slow Carb Diet - Day 4 (Cheat Day)

I told myself it was too soon for a cheat day because I only started this challenge 3 days ago. But otherwise, I will have to wait for the next Saturday. Truth be told, I wasn't really craving for anything nor do I feel like I need to stuff my face with food. But I cave anyway, I chose to not have a full cheat day where I can eat anything I want. I just want to have a bite of maybe some fries and some ice cream here and there, it wasn't going to be an all-you-can-eat day kind of cheat day. Pretty much this was how my meals look for the entire day and I cheated with fries on the side. 

Img_18421

Img_18411
Img_18441
I have not weigh in myself. I have this phobia that I might have gained weight or have not improve on the scale and if any of those happen I might I get disappointed because sometimes I can be really impatient with results. So I judge with how my clothes feel around my waist and hip. It is a good indication that I might have lost weight, water or fat if my clothes is starting to fit better. Even if I feel better overall, I still take it as an indication that I am improving in general. Eventually, I will get on the scale and take a realistic look at numbers.

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates
Web Analytics