Friday, April 1, 2011

If You've Never Failed, You've Never Lived

Dedicated to my father who never gives up. Even though sometimes he can be quite the stubborn old man I am still my father's daughter. I love you, Ayah.

Essentially, anyone who decides to get ahead in life will have their fair share of tumbling stories and those who persist despite the rejections or humiliations will reap what they sow in the end. I hope people do not perceive such individuals to be doing it out of greed but a mere attempt to escape from corporate slavery, better education for their children, being there for their family which I believe are indeed noble reasons.
Stumbled upon this from Anna William who shared this video in her post, thank you Anna.

Sucess is most often at the other side of failure and when you want something really badly, the whole world will conspire to get it for you.

Enjoy,
J.

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates
Web Analytics