Thursday, April 7, 2011

Five Reasons to Take a Career Break

Media_httplyimgcombta_caqbt

For one thing, you don't have to ride a stuffy train and deal with technical difficulties on your way to work. I need to practice more of what I read and the train fault this morning reminds me the reason why I hate commuting to work so much! I can hear the winds of change....hmmmm....
You woke up this morning, washed your face, looked in the mirror and wondered, “How did I get here? Thirty-something, house, car, excellent job, by all measures “successful;” so why do I hate my life?” You’re not alone. I think eventually most people have the “Is this it?” moment in their adult lives where they step back and wonder if there’s more that they’re missing. The answer, most of the time, is “Yes! There is more and you’re missing it!”
- BootsnAll.com

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates
Web Analytics