Tuesday, April 5, 2011

How to Shamelessly Promote Yourself

The internet has spawned many self proclaimed “celebrities” agree?

You can shameless promote yourself like how this couple did,

Shameless_couple

Not a bad strategy considering how the video which asked for people’s blessing of their marriage (she’s 47 he’s 23) went viral since Sunday.

[Note: PLEASE DON’T unless you are really aching for your 2 minutes of fame. ]

 

Or you can do what I did by marketing yourself and advertising your services and products freely,

 

Not like this,

Media_httpwwwlwcbooks_dxmgi

 

 

Like this,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Disclaimer: I don’t get paid by featuring Anythinglah.com on my blog. I am a member of the site and returning the favour because they feature me on their page. Thank you Raswadi!

J.

 

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates
Web Analytics