Monday, October 4, 2010

Why God will not make me a Man....'Indulging in your inner Bitch'

"Indulging in your inner bitch can sometimes be a good thing"

If I am a Man, I would...

1. Be very good looking.
2. Have 6 packs abs and 2 to spare.
3. Kiss a girl at 12.
4. Lose my virginity at 16 with my female best friend.
5. Play professional football.
6. Make sure I make love to 120 virgins, I sure hell wouldn’t get to claim them when I die.
7. Father a child in every continent, state and country. I am narcissistic that way, I want everyone to look like me.
8. Vow to never fall in love and only make love.
9. Realized that I’ve been in love with my female best friend when she got married.
10. Get married at the age of 50 to a 20 something old girl. Divorce her when she became fat.
11. Get married the second time to my best friend when her husband died. She was the love of my life and I killed her husband. She didn’t know that.
12. Die of poison because my wife found out I cheated on her.
13. Went to hell.



Earn your first dollar online here.
Jeny's Closet Opening Soon!

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates
Web Analytics