Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Decent Obsession with Maher Zain

My last star struck episode I had with a celebrity was with an asian boyband ‘4u2C’ which comprises of 7 semi good looking dudes with oversize T-Shirts and CD blings. It was the local perception of what was ‘hip hop’ at the time.

That was 15 years ago. I have outgrown boybands since then.

Up until recently.

My obsession was triggered in the form of a good looking Lebanese who produce religious music.

Maher Zain.

A Swedish singer and music producer of Lebanese origin, Maher Zain exploded into the scene in November 2009 with his debut album Thank You Allah. There was something in his songs that resonates in the heart. His hit song The Chosen One was on repeat mode in my playlists for weeks and every chance I got I will share his videos on my wall.

It wasn’t enough to have him on my repeat tracks. He needs to stage a performance in Singapore. He’s been to Malaysia & Brunei, why not Singapore as the next pit stop?

My humble invitation to Maher Zain. That I would personally host a concert for you here, if no one else would. Insyaallah.

Amin.



Earn your first dollar online here.
Jeny's Closet Opening Soon!

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates
Web Analytics