Thursday, November 4, 2010

What are your 43 things?

I stumbled upon 43 things recently and although I don't use it on a daily basis I love that it forces me to think about what I wanted to achieve in my life. I think about I want today and as the day progresses it reminds me to take small actions to achieve them in a small way. That way it doesn't become a 5 or a 10 year goal because I never like to plan it that long. Also, I don't know if I'll still be here tomorrow.


The cool thing is you can look at other people’s goals, and get ideas and inspiration from people all over the world. There are also other kinds of lists … books you’d like to read, places you want to visit, your lists of favorites or things you’d like to do before you die. Many possibilities, all of them good. If you haven't started, I suggest you go to the site and try it out.

Of course, you can do this on paper or on any program but what is cool is that you can set a reminder from your future to yourself to keep your goals on track — you may also publicly challenge yourself to do one of your things by a certain date, and if you don’t, you set something that you have to do instead (like eat your shoe, or whatever).

I have started with 20 things and for sure I'll add more to make up 43. I just can't figure out what it is (yet). They are not in order.

1. Learn Arabic

2. Own a home

3. Complete my driving licence and own a car

4. Backpack through Europe

5. backpack through the world

6. film a documentary

7. host a documentary

8. write a song

9. know what I want

10. Live in a different country every 3 months

11. Pursue dancing professionally

12. Complete to read and understand the Quran

13. Road trip to Egypt

14. See Mecca and complete Haj

15. Do splits

16. Get lean

17. Earn online full time

18. Get 2nd citizenship

19. Get out of debt

20. love unconditionally.

So what's are your 43 things?

Share|

Earn your first dollar online here.

Jeny's Closet Opening Soon!

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates
Web Analytics