Sunday, June 26, 2011

You've Got to Find What You Love

This is written on a lazy Sunday morning.

See I woke up today, not really knowing what to do. I check my facebook, emails still lounging around in bed not really knowing what to do. I've got some plans to go out today but nothing was really planned out.

I don't know how it happened but I was just browsing through Google, looking for interesting articles to read till I stumble and article about a speech made by Steve Jobs in 2005. It was addressed to a group of graduating college students and as I was reading it, it felt like I can almost feel like Steve Job was present in my room with me, talking to me.

We all had our fair share of disappointments and failures but what sets some people apart from all the others, who eventually turns out successful and happy and loved and complete. They keep moving. They don't give up and most importantly they found what they love. It is very hard to give up on something that you love.

Steve Jobs views on death, faith, moving forward and connecting the dots was something that I've always had a hold on. Clearly, we dont share the same successes but I am comforted that someone so successful as him had the same thoughts as me. I won't elaborate the speech, I hope you will read it and I hope that you will find something in there that will resonates with you as it did with me.

I also would like to dedicate this speech to one that I love and that I hope that you will find what you seek. That may you find the strength to see within yourself the real potential you bear vs the fake confidence you wear.

J.

Click here for Steve Job's transcript.

 

 

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates
Web Analytics