Monday, May 2, 2011

Top 5 Must Have Apps for the iPhone photographer

Media_httpi52tinypicc_twdre

I just found 5 more reasons why I love my iPhone.

With technology, it is now harder to separate if a photograph was taken by a professional or a kid who went trigger happy with his iphone camera.

Well, not with these apps anyway.

I too was trigger happy and spend the afternoon comparing the picture effects with Fofo the bear as my test subject.

No wonder, my friend's album look so good on Facebook.

So here goes, top 5 in my opinion to create those professional looking albums. I've limit them to 5 from the hundreds out there as I find these easy to use and have the variety that I was looking for. If you know any better ones, please share them with me.

1. Pudding camera (Free) - The instructions are in Korean which is a bummer but like any other iphone app the usage is very instinctive and easy to use. They have 8 cameras and 8 films that result in 64 different effects.

2. Photoshop Express (Free) - Need I say more? You don't need to edit your pictures in your pc no longer, it can be done right in your iphone.

3. Colour Splash - On photographs that you may wish to highlight certain colours and hide all others.

4. Camera+ - If its not for some packs that requires purchase, this app will be the only tool you need in your iphone. Couple this with the pudding camera and your choice of effects will be endless.

5. Hisptamatic - To recreate those old photographhs look with analogue camera effects. Very vintage.

Images of FoFo the bear with apps from my iphone camera.

Available at the App Store. 

 

 

 

 

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates
Web Analytics