Monday, April 19, 2010

Latest (Peeks) from Jeny's Closet


Jeny’s Closet latest Collections

**I reckon we might need to get a bigger closet soon to store all the new dresses we’ve been (peeking) lately plus with all the secrets Jeny has been hiding? Jeny’s Closet can never be big enough.**

Jeny’s Closet latest collection is here so babes take your (peek). The range is as exotic as it is beautiful and it ranges from work wear to club wear to beach wear. I love the range of dresses and how versatile it is. You can wear the short dresses on its own (if you have the legs for it, flaunt it) or pair it with a nice pair of jeans or pants (Think booty). No dress is too short or too long and it fits and flatters like all body types and I mean we even have plus size.

The dress above is my top (peek) of the lot. I think it’s a great date dress and if you are up for it bring it to a beach even (Stars, anyone?). It doesn’t really show a lot of skin so it is subtlely sexy yet sweet. It will also give him a reason to put his arms around you if you ever get cold *wink. So please, if any of you happen to get this dress for that special date do take a picture and send them to me cos I would love to see it!

And after that, you can tell me about that date too...




Earn your first dollar online here.
Jeny's Closet Opening Soon!

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates
Web Analytics